WE ARE AN INCLUSIVE CATHOLIC LEARNING COMMUNITY CALLED TO LOVE UNCONDITIONALLY AND EDUCATE THE HEARTS AND MINDS IN THE WAY OF CHRIST.
AS A COMMUNITY OF BELIEVERS, WE STRIVE TO…
- Cultivate an active faith journey rooted in the Word of God, prayer, and the sacraments.
- Reverence the dignity of the whole person.
- Recognize and remove barriers to create just and equitable opportunities for all.
- Nurture the well-being, self-worth and potential of each individual.
- Foster student ability to think critically, communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
- Instill a desire for life-long learning and a pursuit of excellence.
- Develop and integrate a distinctive and relevant Catholic curriculum based on theOntario Catholic School GraduateExpectations.
- Model a servant leadership style following the example of Jesus.
- Live by and proclaim the principles ofCatholic social teaching.
- Build a relationship with Indigenous communities founded on a deep respect fort heir identities, beliefs, and traditions to support healing and work toward reconciliation.
- Embrace our role as global stewards cherishing the environment and all life in it.
- Enhance relationships among members of the home, school, parish, and extended community.
- Sustain safe school environments characterized by warmth, hospitality, good humour, and joy.
- Be instruments of peace, grace, and hope.
This is what the Lord asks of you: only this, to act justly, to love tenderly and to walk humbly with your God.
Re-animated by the Catholic Community of Renfrew County: 2022