To continue to support our schools, students, staff and families, the RCCDSB is pleased to be able to facilitate in partnership with RCDHU and the Ministry of Education, voluntary targeted COVID-19 testing to be conducted at St. Joseph High School. In addition to daily screening, masking and the other health and safety measures, targeted testing in schools is an important layer of protection that helps to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Targeted testing will help ensure that our schools remain a safe environment for all to learn and work in.
Consent will be required from parents or guardians of students under 18 years old.
- We encourage you to register in advance for the COVID-19 testing. The link to register for a testing time has been sent to students and parents from school Principals.
- This testing is only for asymptomatic students and staff. If a student or staff member is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms they are required to follow the regular screening a testing process through public health and the RCVTAC.
- As part of the registration process, you will be required to provide parent/guardian information along with child information including name and date of birth. You will also complete a COVID-19 questionnaire and a consent form.
- Once this information is entered, you will be able to book a time for testing.
- Once you have completed the registration process you will receive an email with a QR code.
- When you arrive at the testing location at the school, please make sure to be wearing a mask and to bring your QR code and your child’s health card.
- Walk-in appointments will be accommodated to the best of our ability.
- If you have any questions about the registration process, please contact GVT Lab & Imaging Services at 1-877-352-TEST (8378) or email@example.com